Competition Terms & Conditions
WIN A WOOFIT GO PACK FOR SPRING
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The WIN A WOOFIT GO PACK FOR SPRING (\"Competition\") begins on Saturday 18 August at 12.00pm and ends on Monday 3 September 2018 at midnight (the \"Promotion Period\").
The sponsor of this Competition is SMOW Pty Ltd ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Competition. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Australia who are 18 and over (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Competition or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: 1 x prize winner will receive a WOOFit Go Pack (approximate retail value or "ARV": $326).
Only one prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. SMOW Pty Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents SMOW Pty Ltd's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in a store credit. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Competition is open to legal residents of Australia and the prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Competition during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.sackit.com.au.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Competition subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Competition will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted on or about the 4th of September 2018 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately on or before the 4th of September after the drawing. The Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one week (7 days) of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Competition; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Competition; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Competition or download of any materials in the Competition.
If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Competition.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For accessing a Winner List online, visit the blog https://sackit.com.au/blogs/news and our Facebook and Instagram accounts. The winner details will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: SMOW Pty Ltd, 33 Buffalo Road, Gladesville NSW 2111, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org .