The Perfect Gaming Bean Bag Chair
Selecting the right Bean Bag Chair for Gaming
Selecting the right equipment to provide the most support while gaming is essential for long-term health and success as a gamer.
Traditionally beanbags have not had the same structure and support as a chair, giving you a “sinking” feeling rather than one of support, making them not ideal for serious gaming enthusiasts.
All beanbag Chairs from SACKit are designed to hold their shape with a structured design of two separately filled bags. SACKit Bean bags are prefilled for your comfort and convenience and also to ensure that they are filled with the optimal volume.
Bean bag chairs for Gaming or any chair used for an extended period should provide: -
- Comfort: The chair should be comfortable to sit in for long periods of time, as gaming sessions can be quite lengthy. Look for a bean bag chair that offers support and has a comfortable seat.
As the RETROit beanbags are prefilled to the optimal volume, they can feel a bit hard the first couple of times they are used. The beads will get softer after a few of weeks of use and more comfortable over time.
- Ergonomics: A chair that is designed to support proper posture and alignment can help to reduce strain on the back, neck, and shoulders.
Eye Level and Ergonomics: Consideration should be given to all items used when gaming. You can have the best chair in the world; however, if the screen is positioned incorrectly, the comfort and ergonomics of the chair itself will be negated.
When gaming, the screen should be positioned at a comfortable level for your eyes and neck. The ideal location for the screen will depend on the size of the screen, your sitting position, and your personal preference.
Eye Level: The top of the screen should be at or slightly below eye level. This will help reduce strain on the neck and shoulders.
Distance: The screen should be positioned at a distance that is comfortable for your eyes. Most experts recommend that the screen should be an arm’s length away.
Angle: The screen should be angled slightly downward to reduce glare and reflections.
Multiple Monitors: If you use multiple monitors, position them at the same level and slightly angled towards you to reduce eye strain.
Durability: Gaming Chairs are often used frequently, and for long periods of time, so they should be built to last. Look for a chair made with high-quality materials that can withstand regular use.
The fabric used on the RETROit Canvas bean bag chair, as with all SACKit products, is exceptional and has undergone the Martindale 20,000 rub test.
- Style and Design: The chair should match your gaming room décor and reflect your personality and gaming style.
If you are looking for a gaming beanbag chair that is suitable for inside and outside, the Cobana Bean Bag is the the perfect choice.
- Size: Make Sure the chair is the right size for you.
Product Dimensions for the RETROit Bean bag Chair range are: -
96 (L) x 80 (W) x 70 (H)
Seat Height: 40 cm
Seat Depth: 55 cm
Product Dimensions for the Children’s Gamers Beanbag are: -
82 (L) x 65 (W) x 65 (H)
Seat Height: 35 cm
Seat Depth: 40 cm
The number of people participating in gaming both socially and professionally, is on the rise. According to a report by Newzoo, there were 2.7 billion gamers in the world in 2019, and the numbers have continued to grow ever since.
Given that the best gamers can earn significant amounts of money through various sources, it is little wonder that the trend is growing.
The amount of time gamers play can vary greatly depending on the individual and the type of game they are playing. According to a report by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) the average American gamer plays for about 7 hours a week. However, this number can be skewed by the fact that a small percentage of gamers play a lot more than the average.
When gamers combine their time spent sitting with other sitting activities, such as work, driving, eating, and watching TV, the amount of time spent sitting in a day can quickly lead to a sedentary lifestyle.
Tips for Gamers
Once you have your area set up for gaming with the correct equipment and style, the following tips will help to improve your gaming experience and maintain a healthy lifestyle:
- Take Breaks: it is important to take breaks every 20 – 30 minutes and to stand up and move around.
- Exercise regularly: Engage in regular physical activity to improve overall health and fitness, and to reduce risk of injury.
- Eat a healthy diet: A healthy diet can help improve focus and energy levels during gaming sessions;
- Get enough sleep: Adequate sleep is essential for maintaining focus and performance during gaming.
- Stretch and do mobility exercises: Stretching and mobility exercises can help to reduce muscle stiffness and improve flexibility.
- Manage stress: Stress can negatively impact performance and mental well-being, so it’s important to find ways to manage stress, such as meditation or yoga.
- Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and maintain focus during gaming sessions.
- Keep your gaming area organised: A clean and organised gaming area can help reduce distractions and improve focus.
- Set goals and track your progress. Setting goals and tracking your progress can help keep you motivated and focused on improving your gaming skills.
- Have Fun!!
The Best Bean Bag for Gaming
A great gaming bean bag chair should be comfortable, supportive, and durable with a good filling that conforms to your body and doesn’t flatten out easily over time. The SACKit RETROit Bean Bags are a great choice for Gamers.